WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND HOW IS IT USED?
WalterMart collects personal information when you contact us. This information may include your name, email address, delivery address, mobile number, payment details such as card details. We use this information to provide you with information regarding our products and services.
By availing our products and services, you agree that WalterMart may collect, use and disclose your personal data which will be used for the purpose of processing the transaction and managing your accounts with us, in accordance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012. You hereby confirm that all information provided are true and correct.
Unless you assent, WalterMart will never share any personal information you’ve provided to us except as described below. WalterMart may disclose your personal information to third parties under any of the following circumstances:
• As required by law (such as for criminal investigation, as requested by a court of law).
• As may be required to provide services, to conduct billing processing, and other business transactions.
• For marketing and advertising research.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
• Right to be informed. You have the right to be given clear and concise information about how your personal data is being used.
• Right to access. You have the right to obtain a copy of any information that we have pertaining to you.
• Right to rectify. You have the right to correct or update your personal data with us.
• Right to data portability. You have the right to obtain, move, copy or transfer your personal data for further use.
• Right to object. You have the right to withdraw consent or object to the processing of your personal data at any time. If you wish to exercise this right, you may reach us at [insert contact details; can be email address].
• Right to erasure. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data under certain circumstances.
• Right to file a complaint and for damages. You may file a complaint with the National Privacy Commission if your rights as a data subject was violated and ask for damages in case of such violation.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
HOW TO CONTACT US
FOR DATA PRIVACY INQUIRIES
For inquiries regarding the processing of personal information stated in this Privacy Notice, as well as any concerns or complaints regarding data privacy, or the exercise of your rights as a Data Subject under the DPA, you may contact the DPO as follows:
The Data Protection Officer
Ms. Liza Magtanong
9th Floor Waltermart Building, 8001-A EDSA, Veterans Village, Quezon City